Monday, August 29, 2005

How about some photos?

Well, I had it figured out, and then they vanished. So We'll try again.

I really like cars. I drive a BMW, though that doesnt automatically make me a prick. The car was free! and it is thrashed. It's an 87, but it runs and it gets me to work and back.

I also really like my wife! We've been married for 2 years, and she is awesome, and cute, and well, lots of other things too. Did I mention talented? You should see some of the cakes shes made! If I can figure out the pictures, I'll show you.

Guitar pedals are a big part of my life! It's cheaper to make your own, and more fun than dealing with darrell in the wellington music shop! (just kidding) The awesome thing is, is that you can put the guts of the pedal into anyhting you can fit it in! Right now, I am building two pedals into an old answering machine!

Boxing was a big part of my life until recently. Too many hobbies, too little time, so electronics won out over beating people up. Actually, getting beaten up was more like it!

For a living, I work for UPS putting crap in boxes and shipping it all over the world. It's boring, I'm also a notary public, that means nothing to you, google it, sunshine.

The missus works part time as a preschool aid.

will the pictures work? We'll see. Oh, I miss TV alot, my friend was telling me about some lass on big brother going at it with a wine bottle! I'm sad I missed that

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home