Wednesday, August 31, 2005

A touch of class

http://www.shropshirestar.co.uk/show_article.php?aID=36790

I think it's great for Wellington to have another night spot. We've all been to rumours and the station hotel, and well, I dont think I need to say anything else about those places!

So I was pleased to see some new jobs, and a new night spot, but! why couldnt they have made it SOUND a bit classier? I mean come on, pussycats! They might as well have called it Vagina.

So in that spirit, here are my suggestions for new names:

The hot spot

throbbers (or even better, cocks and throbbers)

Gyration (a bit too classy that one)

Beavers

So come on Wellington! lets have a club where the floors are unsticky and a gent can go for a nice evening of dancing.

3 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

just saw some bloke called Stavros has a hand in it. Do you have soemthing you want to tell us Stav?

11:49 PM  
Blogger BigDaddyMerk said...

oh my god, I don't think morti knows rumours is closed?

5:44 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

what? Rumours is closed?

It can't be! the world would have stopped spinning!

they served lowenbrau, lest we forget

2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home