Monday, November 21, 2005

saturday night

Saturday night was pretty decent. I got to drink beer and eat pizza as predicted. Some of the UFC fights were a bit of a let down. Mainly the heavy weight fight. But there were a few good knock outs. I felt sorry for Nate Quarry, he was unlucky enough to have had his nose broken, and broken very badly, about a minute into the fight, and then after that, he was done.

Best part of the night though was having someone throw me in a guilotine choke, I accidentally fell elbow first onto their groin, breaking the hold, and their spirit!

Sunday was terrible. I stayed on the setee all day. I know that sounds like a blissfull way to end a weekend, it just felt like a lot of a waste.

2 Comments:

Blogger Old Man Rich said...

Sunday & you made it out of bed?
That souns like hell of an achievement to me.

6:01 AM  
Blogger Steve said...

I know, but when you get married, you have to do things like paint fences, and fix rusty hinges, unstick stuck doors, unclog the sink, kill the neighbours, that kind of thing.

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home