Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Yesterday was my day off

And what did I do with it? Nowt, as per usual.

I went to Torres engineering in San Mateo. Dan Torres has been making guitar amps for years, and I was keen to get a look at his shop and ask a few question about amp making, and pedal making, and maybe ask if he would take me under his wing one day a week and show a young grass hopper "how to". As per usual, In the car I figure out what I am going to say, and then once I get there I completely bottle it!

I wouldn't mind so much, but what's the worst he can say; "No we are very busy, but I appreciate you dropping by".

Dark evenings have me really confused. The Sharks game finished last night, and I thought it was bed time, but no, it was only 8! So I had to tit around for about 3 hours. Even if I am tired, I know it's a mistake to have an early night, because an early night means an early morning! and who wants to get up at 6 in the morning to soak in the glory of a new day? Not chuffin' me!

1 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

you know its bad when you are sitting down to tea and you remember you forgot to brush your teeth.

10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home