Monday, November 28, 2005

Tell me why!

I don't like mondays!

I'ts because on mondays I have to fix everyones problems. Not only is it the biggest shipping day of the week, but it's the day when everyone decides to mess me around.

Every single phone call in the day is "Hi, I shipped a package on... and it didnt get there"

and guess who has to deal with it? Muggins.

If this was all that my job entailed, I'd be cool with it, but it's not. I also have to help customers, train new staff members, and generally wipe everybodys collective bottom.

rant rant rant.

3 Comments:

Blogger Old Man Rich said...

appauling aint it? Actually having to work for a living?

I hate wednesdays and saturdays, when I regularly fail to win the lottery and escape my life of drudgery.

4:41 AM  
Blogger Steve said...

I dont mind working for a living, infact, I enjoy having a structured existence. I just think I'd be happier digging ditches with your common or garden navvy than working one more day in the most over priveleged society on the planet.

I think it's because I was raised to be mostly passive. If you get bad food in a restaurant, eat it, but dont go there again. Ive seen at least three blow ups in restaurants, and not even good restaurants in the first place! It's like going to a kebab van and asking for you money back when you get gut rot the next day.

11:08 AM  
Blogger Steve said...

FELLA!!!

I miss you, yer big little hom.

5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home