Sunday, September 04, 2005

todays flavour is:

Rangemaster!

Today I am finishing my clone of the Dallas Rangemaster.

If you don't know, tons of vintage pedals which aren't made any more are fair game for copying!

The schematics (map of components if you like), are usually available on websites, and then you etch a board, slap in the parts and away you go!

Ive got two of these pedals in the works, both of which have been sold to proper pro musicians!
http://www.theorangepeels.com Allen and Oed have both ordered a pedal! My first sales (of many, I hope) and I am very proud. If can get some sound samples up, I will.

Also, my pedal in an answering machine should be finished this week.

In other news, well, nowt much really. I helped my sister-in-law move and her boyfriend gave me an old guitar! It doesn't work, so I have yet another project to complete.

This time next week, I will be in England. TEN POINTS GRYFFINDOR!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home