Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Ghosts = big bag of bollocks

I was thinking about ghosts yesterday, it's nearly that time of year when horror movies come out. But I was thinking about all the people I've heard talking about ghosts they've seen. Be it on TV or they're own personal sighting. However, I've tended to notice that people always see the lady in grey! or something in costume from the 17th century.

If this is the case then I dont think ghosts exist. If they do exist, why aren't we seeing ghosts in flares, or in dungarees, or even B-boy ghosts! People died in the 70's didnt they? so why arent we seeing accurate representations of disco dancing ghosts?

Because people make all that crap up. How believable would it be to say to someone. "mom, I just saw a ghost in the 87 Liverpool 3rd strip" "Did he have the shorts on as well?" "no, Just the shirt" "fucking part-time fan"

What about rude boy ghosts or mod ghosts? anyone seen anything like that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home