Thursday, November 03, 2005

so the rest of the day went pretty much as expected! No job offers from George Lucas, although my boss did give me a Diwali gift! Unexpected but awesome.

I never really chew gum, today I am chewing gum. Three pieces in one day. I'm a gum-aholic.

I pray that my cars windows stay up!

I went to see Elizabeth town on tuesday. Couldn't decided what was wors, Orlando blooms american accent or kirsten dunsts southern accent. Decent film though. couldn't convince the missus to see doom or saw 2.

was a bit annoyed that they elected to show a basketball game instead of the hockey. I missed another exciting over time thriller.

On tuesday morning I got to see the north london derby. Arsenal were shit until the end, then held on for the draw. bit pathetic. In my head I imagined telford were playing kiddeminster and it was 1986 all over again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home