Saturday, October 29, 2005

Saturday, saturday, saturday!

I recall once as a kid I woke up one morning and almost cried because I had to go and spend another day in school. I was devestated. Then I remembered that it is in fact saturday, and my remorse turns into joy, and saturday night by elton john starts playing in my head.

Gone are those days. This morning, elton john was sat at his piano, in my mind, looking like bernie taupin had just told him he had no talent. Elton was contemplating playing 'sacrifice', but instead chose to pull another cigarette from a cigarette dispensing donkey he got when he was in mallorca with his lover David Furnish. He lights it, and then shuffles off to the loo for a cheer-up wank.

I hate working on saturday.

2 Comments:

Blogger BigDaddyMerk said...

Just think, you could be at home watching Going Live and Rent-a-Ghost.

2:50 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

after going live it would be straight to oakengates market to get the fruit and veg. Those were the days before supermarkets had good veg. Off to lime street cafe to get a slush puppy, and then come home and watch big daddy beat up kendo nagasaki and giant haystacks, again!

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home