Friday, January 20, 2006

Bonus report

I got blood in it, but not a significant amount. I had to spend $300 of it on new tires, another $400 on car insurance which left aprroximately $150 which I then promptly spent on tat like this...
http://www.jameco.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=10001&catalogId=10001&productId=126797

Will I ever learn?

I 'spose my bonus was pretty good. It was like getting paid for an extra two weeks, but when my boss first sensed that I was getting itchy feet in my current position, he offered me all kinds of stuff to stay. If I hit certain figures, I would get certain rewards, It was like the lottery! "get all six numbers, you and your wife are off to japan, all expenses paid! Get 5 and the bonus, I'll pay just for flights and accomodation" .

As you can probably guess, we didn't nearly hit those figures, so it felt like I got just three numbers.

I got more than everyone else did, but I should be getting more, I do all the bloody hardwork!

One of my co-workers was chatting yesterday with a lady about the bone density of Asian people. Just thought I'd share that.

4 Comments:

Blogger BigDaddyMerk said...

$300 on ties? Do they not have a C&A?

1:53 AM  
Blogger Steve said...

I needed 4 new ones. So it wasn't too bad of a deal. I didn't shop around though, I'm sure I could have saved a few dollars here or there.

9:31 AM  
Blogger BigDaddyMerk said...

but....but...you've spent 42 quid each on ties.

That's a rip off isn't it?

Get to primark son, 5 quid a time!

5:01 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

last time I was in Primark, mandy caught me looking at the fleece selection. I feel old, but fleece is so warm.

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home