Wednesday, January 25, 2006

A lady felt my man eggs

I had my yearly check-up yesterday, and a lady Doctor felt my privates.

It was all over in a flash (as per usual), and the crown jewels are perfectly fine. Due to my youth, I escaped the prostate check! phew, because she would have had to have wrestled with a blockage, if you catch my drift.

I hate to gloat, but she said I'm in great shape! Great pulse, big lung capacity, weight was good. I feel wonderful. Can I run a marathon or go 12 rounds with 'enry cooper? no, but it's a start.

Ive also finished three pedals this week, my most productive spurt in a long time.

and now its back to work. Monthly meeting tonight. We have to discuss reasons why our sales were down by about .39 cents per customer. Any suggestions? Yes, our prices are too high, and they know they can get the same stuff cheaper everywhere else!

1 Comments:

Blogger Old Man Rich said...

and staff spending to much time in self absorbed heath checks rather than bringing home the bacon.

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home