Monday, March 12, 2007

Life is full of surprises!

On my chair at work today there was a badly wrapped package sitting and waiting for me. About the same size as a human head, but this had got through customs, and it was bouncy.

On opening it, it turned out to be a football signed by the 2002 Telford United football team. Inside was a note that simply read:

Signed by the 2002 Telford United squad, a gem

Love You
Nobby

From Mr. Andrew Edward Noble of Newton Aycliffe, star of T.V's Wac-a-day.

It made my month.

and also, to those of you that don't already know, I will be in Blighty on April 4th for fun and hijinks.

Excuse the lack of blogging, it's been giving me the run around with signing up for some email service or summat.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wicked, why don't you take in a match at the bucks head while you're here?

4:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home