Wednesday, September 28, 2005

I'm back

And boy did I have a riot, at least my one night at the crown.

It was good to see everyone, except bacon, who is a twat ;)

and it was nice to meet rambo and Rich, even though rich did make some slightly paedo comments about his niece and nephew! Dont worry son, we've all been there.

I'm a bit pissed off I didn't take my camera, I would have liked to have had some pictures of bacons great beard, and some kind of weird stav V's merk tongue fest which will surely haunt all of our dreams.

The flight back was pretty good, I got to watch "in the thick of it" which is probably one of the best comedies I have seen in years! Have to get broadband and have merk wire it to me.

Also watched catterick at home and pissed myself! People were telling me it wasn't funny, but it was! "I KNOW!"

Now its back to work time. My electronics is getting started again, should be getting tons of stuff finished by october. Three treble boosters, a couple of contra fuzz' good times, loud times.

2 Comments:

Blogger BigDaddyMerk said...

tongue fest?

12:55 AM  
Blogger Steve said...

I think the budvar was off, I had some weird dreams that night I can tell you!

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home