Thursday, February 09, 2006

Synergy

I've applied for a couple of jobs, I hope I at least get a nice email saying, "I'm sorry, but we just think you're a tosser" There is nothing worse than applying for a million jobs and not hearing back from any of them.

I ve applied to be a receptionist at a spa. Am I cut out for that? No, absolutely not.

Hopefully the job as receptionist for a kitchen counter top company will go my way. I've always had a penchant for grouting and laminates.
I've even studied up on the three main materials this company uses for its surfaces.

Ask me about Zodiaq or Corian, I dare you! My wife did, and she was amazed at what I could retain for a job I had never dreamed of doing.

Money talks. If I get an interview, I am going to mention the word synergy. My foot is practically in the door.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home