Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Telford Blog Posse

Great to see the Telford blog posse representing, in a area.

who are we waiting for to get on board?

walt, wee fella, Austin and bacon at least.

It's almost like I never have to come home again. I can sit at my desk with a pint of mild, get hammered, and reading your blogs is almost like a replacement for banter.

a poor substitute, I know, but in this digital age it's nice to know we can almost have a "Cyber Crown" All we need is a cyber kebab ye now. Do you think the fellas that work in kebab ye have blogs?
Image hosting by Photobucket

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Kebab ye. I've never had a filthy kebab from there though, always thought they were pretty good. Do you think that is the picture they sent home to the family back in Turkey? They look Kinda happy don't they. There pickled chillies are the best!

11:09 AM  
Blogger Steve said...

I can remember being a vegetarian in kebab ye in wellington.

I was with fella, slightly refreshed, shouting about how they put horsemeat in it.

Some cools girls told me to calm down.

4:12 PM  
Blogger BigDaddyMerk said...

are you still a vegetarian or have oyu realised the benefits of a big fat steak yet?

5:30 AM  
Blogger Steve said...

I havent been vegetarian for about 5 years now. My reasons for becoming vegetarian were: To impress a girl. It worked! then, on my first visit to america, I had forgotten to ask for veggie faire on the plane, and then when I got to america, the family I was with didnt have a clue about what vegetarians could and couldnt have.

then when I got back to england, i rediscovered my love of sausage and never looked back

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home