Saturday, April 01, 2006

Mitch Hedberg

I dont know if this comedian's work has made it as far as England, but this guy is rather funny.

Here are some samples of his jokes:

I think Pringles' initial intention was to make tennis balls. But on the day that the rubber was supposed to show up, a big truckload of potatoes arrived. But Pringles was a laid-back company. They said "Fuck it. Cut 'em up!"


I went to a heavy metal concert. The singer yelled out, "How many of you people feel like human beings tonight?" And then he said, "How many of you feel like animals?" The thing is, everyone cheered after the animals part, but I cheered after the human beings part because I did not know there was a second part to the question.

"I went to the park and saw this kid flying a kite. The kid was really excited. I don't know why, that's what they're supposed to do. Now if he had had a chair on the other end of that string, I would have been impressed."

I saw this wine-o, he was eating grapes, I said "dude, you have to wait."

"I like an escalator cause it can never break. It can only become stairs. There would never be an Escalator Temporarily Out of Order sign. Only an Escalator Temporarily Stairs."

“I would imagine if you could understand Morse Code, a tap dancer would drive you crazy.”


Lazy post, but made me laugh pretty hard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home