Thursday, April 13, 2006

That came out of a Westie?

One of my least favourite customers brought her dog in today, it then proceeded to take a massive dump on the carpet.

I haven't laughed so much in ages. Just to see the posh bitche's face (both dog and owner), as she grovels for forgiveness. "She's never done this before!!!"

I wanted to say: "don't worry, all the thanks I need is to see you get down on your knees and pick it all up"

It was like god heard my evil prayer. I wish I had a camera.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha that's great. Was it Hyacinth Bouquet?

8:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stav, I thought it was "Bucket"? never-the-less Patricia Routledge who is actually a great actor (trying to be politically correct here) appeared recently in "The Best of Friends" in the very charming peiod Richmond Theatre local to me. Anyway I had decided to get a bit of culture and all and was going to see the afore-said play but after my recent trip to the Tate modern I realised that highbrow culture really does not appeal to me and I am going to see the Da Vinci Code or some other crap where I don't not need to user my 'ed nor nuffink and all, y'know wot ah mean innit.

Good hound related scat story in general though.

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home