Sunday, May 20, 2007

It starts to get a bit old when every single post you do is apologetic because it's been so long since you last posted!

But again, my apologies. It's not like I've been busy, because I haven't! I have, however, been really lazy.

My birthday went rather well. It fell on mothers day (U.S Celebrates on a different day) which was a nice way to ruin an otherwise great weekend. and lucky me, in 2012 it falls on mothers day again!

I got a Tivo which I have kind of knackered up already. I don't have a subscription, so when I connected my Tivo to the phone line, Tivo decided to take away all of its functionality! Unless I get a subscription of course! But it's a bit steep, and I keep thinking of all the stuff I could buy with what I would be spending on a fancy video recorders subscription.

The day before my birthday, Mandy took me guitar shopping. We visited 9 local guitar shops in search of the perfect axe. Alas, we did not find the holy grail. However we did find the store that stocks the holy grail. So hopefully by mid-June, it should be sitting in my house. Full on rocking. My only problem now is that I can't quite decide if that is the guitar I REALLY want. Decisions, Decisions. I tried to see if I could squeak two of them out of our measly budget, but this will only be possible if I take up a second job doing unmentionable things in unmentionable parts of unmentionable towns.

I'm game. Anyone know any pimps?

It's only a few weeks before my yearly review. Hopefully I should see a decent raise. Enough that it may enable us to move out of our 1 bedroom sauna. Summer time sees our apartment temperature regularly hit the 100 degree mark. I say regularly, I should say, consistently. As in every bloody day! I always tell myself that it could be worse, but I have this feeling that unless you are in Death Valley...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to have you back.

12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home