Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Like the look upon his face as he's zipping up his flies.

here is what you have missed since May:

I got the dream guitar
I got the decent raise (had to ask for an extra dollar, But I got it)
I punched a zebra in the arse. Hard.
Started a second (temporary)job, not whoring myself on the street
Had an awesome holiday in Tahoe
Am pretty close to getting two persian kittens named Taco and Nacho
I joined a new band. Played a couple of gigs, had some fun, and then left.
I am going back to college (U.C Berkeley no less!) to get my C.P.A

Can life get any better?

A C.P.A is an accountancy qualification, in case you didn't know. I still can't believe I'm doing it. Considering I failed GCSE maths twice.
I've found that when you tell people you are 'in' accounting, it really kills conversations.
For example:
"So what do you do?"
"I work in the accounting department of a Law firm"
"Oh. Numbers, huh?"

I think the only profession people like less than accountancy is being a lawyer. I wonder how it works for people who are accountants for lawyers? Double trouble.

I was previously rubbish at eating sunflower seeds, but after a weekend of cracking and spitting. I'm quite the expert.

Here are some pictures of what you may have missed:
tom, it's business time
in tahoe
Me playing live
dream guitar
birthday cake

2 Comments:

Blogger stavros said...

oh man, this means I'm going to have to blog again soon then doesn't it? And anyone who's anyone knows that accountancy is the new rock and roll. It's crazy crazy at our place, just the other day Malcolm used a green pen instead of a black one on a tax form, oh the laughs!

2:26 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

A wonderful fun Persian cat site with lots of pictures of Persian Kittens.

--------------
hesslei....

Persian Kittens

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home