Thursday, October 06, 2005

I am a miserable sinner, a filthy fucker.

I've decided to try and count my blessings instead of moaning all the time. I thought I could tap into a laid back california vibe, but I'm still old up tight steve.

Hockey has started, and although the sharks are off to a rubbish start, the preadators have a much improved team this year. I was still annoyed though.

I was angry to hear that a channel like OLN was covering the hockey, but their coverage is far more in depth than ESPN! So I consider that a blessing counted.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:58 PM  
Blogger BigDaddyMerk said...

what? Hockey? girls with sticks?

5:07 AM  
Blogger Steve said...

no, like jared owen hockey! Blokes with no teeth

10:08 AM  
Blogger Old Man Rich said...

Hmm, stopped watching hocky when the girls stopped wearing those navy blue PE knickers and started wearing shorts. Kind of lost its whole reason for being. thank god for beach vollyball.

5:25 AM  
Blogger Steve said...

thats right! the preadators do play at the gaylord entertainment centre. There is an Indian restaurant down the road from us that is also called "gaylord indian restaurant"

do you remember ox tails? the cartoon? the gorilla in that was also called gaylord.

I think it must be an american thing

12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home