Thursday, October 06, 2005

more work woes

I had a very unreasonable customer, but if I'm wrong, please let me know why.

A gentlemen buys some boxes, comes back two days later and says one of the boxes had writing on it and had also been previously taped.

I said OK, bring it in, and we''ll exchange it for you .

He said, dont make me jump through hoops, I've used the box, just give me a new one

me, erm, I cant just give you a new one

him, Why not?, its your fault

me, If you want to bring the box back, I'd only be too happy to exchange it for you.

him, No, and I'm never doing business here again.

I know boxes arent that expensive, but I cant just give them away!

That would be like going into rumbelows and saying:

"Yeah, I bought a tv, but I dont like it, give me a new one"

"OK sir, just bring it back and we'll trade it for you"

"no, Just give me a new one"

fucking prick

1 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

I sent him packing! Those boxes cost about a quid!

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home