Wednesday, October 05, 2005

So does anyone else have that awful feeling in the pit of your stomach when you stand outside work?

Almost like you could just bolt straight for the car and just sit there sobbing into your turkey sandwiches.

I think it's time for a new adventure, after christmas bonus of course.

I might be a zoo-ologist, how hard can that be? Infact I'd probably settle for mucking out the siamangs or giving the Gnu its vitamins.

failing that a nice mailroom job would be pretty low stress.

2 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

and no respect in that kind of job!

Just "'scuse me mate, have you got that new van damme film, blood horn 8?"

Nah, I think that would probably drive you mad.

9:09 AM  
Blogger BigDaddyMerk said...

used to be a bloke at choices who'd say "your not going to watch that are you mate, it's proper shit" to anyone who picked up this weeks 'blockbuster'.

I know someone who owns a video shop in northampton. It's called Video Monkey.

4:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home