Monday, June 19, 2006

I wasted my weekend

My wife went away on friday night to visit her sister. I had the entire place to myself to get all my junk finished up and start some new junk. What did I do? I sat on the internerd, all day and all night.

It's not all bad, I won a couple of things on Ebay for once. I've decided the best way to win stuff is to bin on undisirable objects that no one wants. I myself have little use for these items, but its the taking part that counts.

My boss took my leaving a little too well, but I suppose I shouldn't be too upset because I did lie to him and I used company resources to get the job. The first thing he told me was that he was going to be training someone else up for another store, but now they would have to travel to this one instead. Charming I thought. He asked me if money was an issue. I answered no, survey says "YES".

Here's what I should have said: "the money is a bit of an issue. But the main issue is the customers are tossers, and the people I work with make me want to get castrated."

as promised, pictures are coming. Hide your children

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home