Friday, July 14, 2006

To O.M.R: My leaving present...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

bastards.

New job is working out pretty good though. Looks like I am getting an office (+1) although I will have to share it (-1) I do have a window (+1) The window looks out into a corridor of files (-1)

Also, I seem to be holding the short end of a very shitty stick. Because I am such a bright chap and super fast learner, they've halved my admin duties and stuck me in accounting.

How many times did I fail GCSE maths?

twice!
(twice means three, right?)

I must be the guy to bill insurance companies for thousands of dollars a month then!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought I read that your window faced a corridor of flies. So chin up, it could be worse. Buzz buzz. And welcome to the wonderful world of accounts.

8:55 AM  
Blogger Old Man Rich said...

Have you launched your secret camapaign of hate against your office byddy yet? Go on - induce dispair, breakdown, long term sick, office is yours!

1:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home